Hole-in-the-Rock Landmarks and People

Hole-in-the-Rock Landmarks and People
Answers at bottom of the left column.

January 7, 2010

Nelson, Peter Albert

Peter Nelson was from Cedar City.   Information needed!
(JW: I believe he may be the Peter Albert born 29 January 1859 Cedar, Iron, Utah.  This man died 5 November 1905 Idaho Falls, Bingham, Idaho, USA.  He married Agnes Main Urie and his parents were Peder Albert Nielsen and Maria Kathrine Olsen.   I need more proof. Help me.)  This seems to coincide with the query below:
Query: At the Cedar City Cemetery I found the son born in 1859 Peter Albert Nelson died 1905 and buried next to his wife Agnes M. born 1862 died 1940. I would like to obtain a copy of marriage information on them as well.

I know Peter Albert Nelson died in Idaho in November 1905 and his body was brought to Cedar City to be buried. I would love to find out more information on this family.

Contact: Jackie Summers
summers@xmission.com

No comments: